American Horror Story: Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|

2 posters

Go down

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Empty Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|

Писане by Χαος. Пет Дек 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mxkf3vl3oB1s2dtcbo1_500
Какво има? Защо ме гледате така странно?
Χαος.
Χαος.

Брой мнения : 11

Върнете се в началото Go down

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Empty Re: Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|

Писане by Sebastien M. Пет Дек 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_m9nm7scl2K1rvxmc5
Извинете, просто ми приличате на стара позната.
Sebastien M.
Sebastien M.

Брой мнения : 40

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Empty Re: Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|

Писане by Χαος. Пет Дек 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mx8eqvhaYi1r0cjp7o1_500
Аз пък си помислих,че отново съм излязла с долнището на пижамата си. *лек смях*
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mx7ebtqrpX1s83azoo2_250
Вие.. ми изглеждате някак познат.. Може да сме се срещали и преди.
Χαος.
Χαος.

Писане by Sebastien M. Пет Дек 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_m84jk6kQY71rbr3gdo3_250
Не мисля.
Щях да запомня това лице.
Sebastien M.
Sebastien M.

Писане by Χαος. Пет Дек 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mwmsxffGRE1sdk89yo2_500
Лице като лице.. не е нищо чак толкова особено.
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mx7dvpXRnH1s83azoo4_250
Бил сте морски пехотинец?
Χαος.
Χαος.

Писане by Sebastien M. Пет Дек 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_m35rn3pTeO1r011tlo1_250
Откъде знаете?
Sebastien M.
Sebastien M.

Писане by Χαος. Пет Дек 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mx79ueacXF1s83azoo3_250
Може би защото  пръстенът ви ви издава?
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mvpanqnSsg1t048zeo1_250
Виждала съм много такива. Бях военна медицинска сестра стажант.. а и приятеля ми имаше такъв.
Χαος.
Χαος.

Писане by Sebastien M. Пет Дек 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_lzodkbQXSa1qee7ixo2_250
Тогава е твърде възможно да сме се срещали и преди.
Sebastien M.
Sebastien M.

Писане by Χαος. Пет Дек 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mvdzchuBwP1s7s2vho1_500
Не се вглеждам често в мъжките черти,но вашите са ми толкова познати. Дори някак успокояващи.
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mux815yeqy1syzjqzo1_500
Да не би името ви да е Себастиен? Ако не ме лъже паметта трябваше да ви закърпя ръката след като се бяхте сбили с един под пийнал тъпак.
Χαος.
Χαος.

Писане by Sebastien M. Пет Дек 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mlt0iudrcD1rthswto4_r9_250
Да, звучи като мен. Е, с какво мога да ви се отблагодаря, прекрасна госпожице?
Sebastien M.
Sebastien M.

Писане by Χαος. Пет Дек 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mux815yeqy1syzjqzo3_500
Така и така сме в бар.. какво ще кажете за начало да ми поръчате едно уиски с лед?
Χαος.
Χαος.

Писане by Sebastien M. Пет Дек 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_m84jk6kQY71rbr3gdo1_500
Добре. Едно уиски с лед за дамата и една сода за мен.
Sebastien M.
Sebastien M.

Писане by Χαος. Пет Дек 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mux7rsUX4O1syzjqzo1_500
Не сте се променил никак.. сякаш годините ви подминават. Сигурно получавате много женско внимание?
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_lb13mawzlt1qdz3mzo1_r1_500_large
Χαος.
Χαος.

Писане by Sebastien M. Пет Дек 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_m2hle6Kjyc1r9413r
Всъщност след смъртта на съпругата ми се боря за едно определено..
Sebastien M.
Sebastien M.

Писане by Χαος. Пет Дек 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_muin36cyev1rhn5xho1_500
Съжалявам за съпругата ви.
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_mucv26DSyj1r0cjp7o1_500
Поне все пак сте се изправил на крака. Докато аз,след като загубих годеника си,загубих и онова розово очакване за любов.
Χαος.
Χαος.

Писане by Sebastien M. Пет Дек 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too..So I stayed in the darkness with you. |Sebastien&Chaos|  Tumblr_m2hm16t4Xk1r9413r
Аз бих предпочел това.
Sebastien M.
Sebastien M.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото